RF Firming + Radiance
Non Ablative RF for Skin Tightening
Our RF technology selectively heats skin tissue to promote two responses from the dermal layer. Almost immediately it contracts the collagen fibres which results in radiantly glowing skin.
At the same time it increases the metabolism of the fibroblastin order to accelerate production of both new collagen fibres and new elastin fibres.
Results can be seen as soon as after your first treatment, however a course of treatments are recommended as results are further improved after each session.
What Areas Can Be Treated
How It Works
RF uses multipolar electrodes to deliver heat to the skin and is combined with red photodynamic energy to optimise results. The RF technology penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue between the cells where the collagen fibres are embedded.
This causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibres. At the same time it increases the metabolism of the fibroblastin order to accelerate production of both new collagen fibres and new elastin fibres, which gives the skin a glowing and instantly plump appearance.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from person to person due to family history, age and different skin types.
A Course of Treatments
For optimal results it is important that 6 to 8 treatments are delivered on a weekly basis this is recommended for most clients depending on their desired results and treatment area.
A maintenance plan is recommended every 6 to 8 weeks depending on the client. Keep treated area away from any excess heat and no hair removal for 48 hours.
It is important to understand that results take time. They can be seen in as little as 6 weeks, and these time frames may vary considerably depending on each individual.
Results are effected by a number of factors, diet and exercise play an important part in the health and well being of a patient and in the maintenance of their body shape. Results will also vary purely based on the general make up of each patient, family history and skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Many Treatments Of High Performance RF Are Recommended?
- 6 to 8 treatments delivered on a weekly basis is recommended for most clients depending on desired results and skin area. It is important to book in for a complimentary consultation to get the correct assessment of the area you want to have treated.
- What results can I expect from this treatment?
- Results will be noticeable 2 to 6 weeks after beginning treatment. Full results are measurable at approximately the 12 week mark depending on your body’s metabolic rate. Our therapists will book you in for your follow up appointment.
- What will I experience during treatment?
- To protect the skin an anti-freeze pad is placed on the area of treatment. Next, the fat is drawn into a suction cup and the machine starts the targeted cooling process. You will experience a slight pulling sensation and the area will feel cold. Within minutes the area will go numb. The handpiece stays in place for 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the area being treated.
- Important information
- This treatment must be performed by a trained therapist. Our Body Specialists are trained therapists that specialise in aesthetic, non-surgical, non- invasive body transformation procedures.
- Individual results may vary from person to person due to family history, age and different skin types.
Up to 60 minutes per application
Back to work
Up to 10 days
After 8-12 weeks
Duration of results
Long term results
Risks and complications
Possible bruising, redness, slight numbness for 10 days
Recommended number of treatments
This varies per person. Speak to your Body Specialist for your tailored program.
Don’t Miss Out
Keep up to date with special events, tips from our blog and exciting promotions!